[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
• View topic - Leave No Trace - 7/2

It is currently Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:27 pm

Leave No Trace - 7/2

Want to schedule a jam? Post it here and invite others to come!

Leave No Trace - 7/2

Postby charles » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:41 pm

Oi!

I took my shoes off yesterday and got a piece of glass stuck in my foot! I don't like this. Also, I have recently made contact with the politicians of our region and they LOVE what we've been doing. Hard work will pay off and we can start becoming a massive force in the city of Rochester.

I want to make this clean up a great one. Here's what we're going to do:

Where: Manhattan Square Park
When: 12pm-5pm
What: A massive leave no trace. I mean massive. We are going to make this thing shine like it never has before! We'll pull weeds, we'll sweep until the concrete turns into diamond and toss out all the crap.

ALSO! I am going to try my best to see if we can make this a proper shindig. That means I'm going to look into the possibility of having a chicken BBQ fundraiser event happen while all of this is. It may be too soon, so if not, I'll plan another one of those for the future.

Anyone in to help out?
charles
Site Admin

Re: Leave No Trace - 6/25

Postby MikeAman » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:05 pm

Yeah, I'm down. The last one left me a little disappointed in how much crap we left uncleaned.
MikeAman

Postby Steven the Red » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:12 pm

I'm in, but unfortunately I wont be around the 25th, if thats when your planning on doing it I wont be around :| .
Steven the Red

Postby charles » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:48 pm

Bah, what's a jam without you Steve?!

I might consider making it the weekend after, but we need something for this weekend...
charles
Site Admin

Postby EthanK » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:05 pm

I'm always down for this, but I'm not quite sure a cleaning of this mass can be done in such short notice. We need to get in contact with as many people in the RPK community as possible and then lay down the ground work for planning this beast of a job out. Great to know that people are enjoying our hard work and cleaning ethic of training grounds. Where would Manhatten Square Park be without us Rochesterian Traceurs. :D

-Estmid
-Estmid
EthanK

Postby Steven the Red » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:32 am

Steven the Red

Postby Kieran » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:31 am

This doesn't sound like much of a jam to me ... it sounds like work :lol: Let me know the date I'm going to work on getting some PR coverage
Kieran

Postby EthanK » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:57 am

-So, is this a no go or a go go due to the possible rain?
-Estmid
EthanK

Postby charles » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:50 am

Sorry guys, was away from the computer.

This event is now being postponed until next week! Changes have been made to the original post!
charles
Site Admin

Re: Leave No Trace - 7/2

Postby charles » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:31 pm

THIS EVENT IS A GO FOR SATURDAY.

Please bring shovels, garbage bags, gloves, boots, and brooms. RocPK will provide some materials but not enough for everyone.

Please invite anyone and everyone you know!
charles
Site Admin

Next

Return to Post a Jam