[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
• View topic - Interest in an Outdoor jam at Maplewood park?

It is currently Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:23 am

Interest in an Outdoor jam at Maplewood park?

Want to schedule a jam? Post it here and invite others to come!

Interest in an Outdoor jam at Maplewood park?

Postby Steven the Red » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:32 am

I've wanted to organize a jam @ Maplewood park on the north side of the city for a while now, and now that it's getting close to the end of the season I'm thinking about trying to squeeze one in. I was thinking about doing it on a friday, Any interest? If I get at least five people Saying they are in I will plan this for this upcoming friday, November 4th. as long as the weather holds out. let me know.
Steven the Red

Re: Interest in an Outdoor jam at Maplewood park?

Postby MikeAman » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:59 am

Hah, I'd be interested any day other than a friday...
MikeAman

Postby EthanK » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:05 am

-I would love to, but I would probably be joining Mike at the UVR jam on friday if I'm out doing parkour that day. Thursdays may be better though. I'd give it a go if it was maybe early on a thursday.
-Estmid
EthanK

Postby Steven the Red » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:31 pm

Ah, I didn't realize that was when you did the UR Jam. I think thursdays are booked for me at the gym until 7. Perhaps I'll stop by the UofR jam. Ur group getting any bigger over there mike?
Steven the Red

Postby charles » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:39 am

Let's hi-jack the saturday jam. Is this week too soon?
charles
Site Admin

Postby Steven the Red » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:43 pm

Steven the Red

Postby MikeAman » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:59 am

UR group is sort of a hit or miss in terms of numbers, one week we had around 6 people but most of the time its between 2-4. Good enough for small, personalized training/teaching.

Copied from FB:
"Hey guys, if any of you were planning on coming I'm afraid tomorrow's friday UR jam is canceled. Instead we're biking into the city to explore some of the usual locations as a lot of UR people can't make it to the saturday jams. I'd invite everyone else but it would be rather difficult to find us seeing as I don't have a cell phone; but we will definitely be showing up at Manhattan Square Park at some point between 5:30p-6:30p. Bring a bike if you'd like to join us.

p.s. if you do want to try and meet us at the U of R for the start of the trip, we'll be meeting at the Wilson Commons Front Poorch from 5:00p-5:15p."
MikeAman

Postby EthanK » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Hey Mike, I'll probably be biking along tommorow if nothing else comes up. I'll be around MSP by 5:30 er so if I can, with bike in tow.
-Estmid
EthanK

Postby MikeAman » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:46 am

awesome! i'll probably call you at some point then to let you know our ETA.
MikeAman

Postby EthanK » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:23 pm

-I'm not sure if your still there right now Mike, but the earliest I can get there now is 6:12. I didn't realize the bus had a terrible habit of not arriving at all. :/
-Estmid
EthanK

Next

Return to Post a Jam