It is currently Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:37 am

RPK Marketing taskforce! Unite!

Restricted to topics concerning the RocPK gym

RPK Marketing taskforce! Unite!

Postby EthanK » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:05 am

-Charlie brought up a very strong point about the gym, so I feel it be a good idea to get everyone together and smash heads, [hip way of saying brainstorm], ideas that could help spread outreach, which appears to be the main issue currently. (Well actually, rent being an issue, but outreach being a solution, my bad). So, if anybody has time, or ideas on where, when and how we could all get together and think up some clever ideas to implement, lets do. The gym is terrific, lets keep it going! :o

Post them here.
-Estmid
EthanK

Re: RPK Marketing taskforce! Unite!

Postby Steven the Red » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:29 am

I'll be out of town this week end, but next week it is on! RocPK posters on ALL the THINGS!!!
Steven the Red

Postby charles » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:19 am

Kieran wants to buy stickers and I think that's a pretty cool idea. In the short term, find local businesses around you that might have a community board. Take some flyers or print them out from the website and stick a few there. Ask to put some in the place you work.

In other news, I need someone who can take over Craigslist posting and Facebook/Social Media/Reddit posting when we have events. Craigslist generates about 20% of our site traffic while Facebook is around 35% and if we're smart about it, Reddit can grab over 200 views a day from one post. Let me know if anyone is interested.
charles
Site Admin

Postby EthanK » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:24 pm

-I could probably take on craiglist/reddit posting. Just let me know where to start and I'll help out the best I can. :)

Edit: Woops! It looks like someone beat me to the punch. We have a couple posts on both Reddit and Craigslist now. Looks like someone posted them up very recently too. Hopefully that should give us a little more traffic.
-Estmid
EthanK

Postby charles » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:52 pm

That was me :)
charles
Site Admin

Postby christler1992 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:32 am

if you e mail me the posters or if i picked them up at the gym i could post them around geneseo and york an possibly mcc i could even see if my mom can put some up at the strong hospital where she works does that sound okay? besides that and money idk what else we can do, maybe a bake sale(if were desperate) maybe a car wash?
christler1992

Return to The RocPK Gym