It is currently Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:26 pm

RPK Halloween Ninja Warrior event 3!

Restricted to topics concerning the RocPK gym

RPK Halloween Ninja Warrior event 3!

Postby EthanK » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:36 am

-Our first two ninja warrior events were a blast and a complete success. If you haven't been to one of these events, I highly recommend you come to this one. :D

The ninja warrior event starts this Saturday: October 29th at 5:30 PM and runs till 8:30 PM roughly, right after the normal RPK jam.

It costs 5 $'s to enter if your not already a member.

Come in a costume, its a Halloween ninja warrior event, so costumes are highly encouraged.

You can check out the facebook page here for more info.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=182417425174864

-Hope to see as many of you there as possible. The winner will receive a cool prize.
-Estmid
EthanK

Re: RPK Halloween Ninja Warrior event 3!

Postby Steven the Red » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:44 am

Ha, I jumped on here to post a topic about this event but I see ethank beat me to it :D . I will BE THERE. and so will YOU. yes YOU. YOU reading this right now. if You don't go you will regret it. maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday. and for the rest of your life..... Seriously, even if you don't want to compete, this is a great event, especially if you're curious about the gym and have never been before. It will give you an opportunity to meet the great people in the community and see what kinds of fun we have. also, you can jump on ALL the THINGS!!!
Steven the Red

Postby charles » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:35 am

I expect some amazing (hilarious) costumes!
charles
Site Admin

Postby Steven the Red » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:28 am

Great night everybody, some really impressive tracuers at this event. All the more seasoned Tracuers really pushed themselves towards self improvement, and a lot of VERY impressive new comers. There will be plenty more events through the winter so if you missed this one keep on the forums and the newsletter for upcoming events! Great job again everybody!
Steven the Red

Postby Josiah Salmon » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:37 am

I wish I could have come, but work foiled my plans!
Josiah Salmon

Return to The RocPK Gym