New Health & Safety Policies and Infrastructure
Client Health Policies
- Masks are required at all times while inside the gym premises and the walkway from outside.
- Completion of our Online Health Questionnaire in full is a requirement for each day of attendance for each person in the gym.
- Clients must wash their hands with soap and water before entering the gym.
- Avoid touching your face while in the gym.
- If you do, wash your hands promptly before returning to movement or touching shared gym equipment.
- Maintain six (6) feet of distance between all non-related persons while in the gym.
- Food consumption is not allowed in the gym until further notice.
- Carrying personal belongings into the gym should be limited or eliminated if possible.
Understand that indoor athletic events are moderate-to-high risk activities and therefore extra precautions must be taken.
If you or a family member feel ill or are displaying symptoms of illness, please stay home and notify the gym of your absence as soon as possible. We are temporarily lifting our 24 hour cancellation policy.
Water Bottles and Breaks
- Water should be placed in an easily accessible location in the water bottle shelf or your cubby.
- Water bottles should not be placed in the movement space or in the lounge.
- The water fountains may only be used as bottle refill stations. Drinking directly from the fountain is highly discouraged.
- Use of water bottles may be restricted during classes to reduce traffic.
- Instructors will facilitate by staggering clients into hand washing and water breaks to adhere to social distancing.
- When allowed, water may be sipped by moving a minimum of twelve (12) feet away from any other persons, lowering your mask, and sipping your water.
- Avoid wiping your mouth or otherwise interacting with your face.
- Replace your mask before returning your water bottle to itâ€™s shelf.
- Sanitize or wash your hands before returning to movement.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be set up at the following locations
- The walkway in front of the large window
- The front desk (desk staff onl