COVID Transition Temporary Policies
The following policies have been implemented temporarily to assist in a quicker and safer gym re-opening. These policies are subject to change at any time.
NOTICE – Failure to comply with any of the following COVID Transition policies will result in non-participation
New Health & Safety Policies and Procedures
Client Health Policies:
- Masks are to be worn at all times while inside the gym premises and the walkway from outside, fully covering your nose and mouth.
- Maintain six (6) to twelve (12) feet of separation between all non-related persons.
- Wash hands with soap and water before entering the gym space.
- Maintain personal hygiene with frequent sanitizing/ hand washing and avoid touching your face while in the gym.
- The water fountain will be disabled per CDC guidelines and will only be available as a water bottle refill.
- Carrying personal belongings into the gym should be limited or eliminated if possible.
- Indoor shoes are required, as always. Rentals will be available, but we are asking for this to be an absolute last resort option.
- If you or a family member feel ill or are displaying symptoms of illness, please stay home and notify the gym of your absence as soon as possible. We are temporarily lifting our 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Prior to entering the building, Online Health Questionnaire must be completed in full before participation for each day. Minors cannot complete their own survey.
- No more than one (1) family member may be present in the lounge during classes. With space limitations, there may be times where staying to observe is not permitted.
- Minors may not be dropped off. A parent or guardian must enter with them.
- Please be prepared to leave promptly after classes to reduce the number of individuals in the gym during transitions.
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes, or face. Please immediately wash your hands if this happens.
- No food may be consumed in the gym at this time.
- Wash hands immediately when you exit the movement space.
- To sip water, find a space twelve (12) feet away from others, preferably in low-traffic areas along the walls. Replace your mask when finished. Please try to avoid touching your mouth with your hands. Sanitize/ wash hands before resuming activity.
Temporary Open Gym Operations:
- Until further notice, Training Time will take the place of our previous Open Gym service and may only be done as a self-directed experience.
- Participation is temporarily restricted to clients that have an active Training Time Membership. (Added to applicable accounts)
- Members may reserve hour-long blocks of training time for them to come use the facility. Members may reserve up to two slots back to back. Please limit reservations to 4 per week.
- The facility will be sectioned off into zones and participants will be assigned a zone upon entry, first-come, first served.
- Zones will have suggested drills, skills, techniques, or challenges for participants upon request. Otherwise, training is completely self-directed.
- Zones will change frequently as will the suggested drills/challenges.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be set up at the following locations
- The walkway in front of the large window, The front desk (desk staff only), Near the back closet and exit, In the lounge area
- The water fountain is restricted to bottle refill only
- Water bottles may only be placed on the designated shelf
- Bar trainers, weights and mobility equipment are available for individual use, but must be turned in to a staff member for proper cleaning and restocking.
- Classes are reduced to 45 minutes
- A 15 minute transition period will divide classes to reduce traffic and allow for cleaning before the next event
Clients are encouraged to depart the gym quickly at the end of their event
- Only one (1) spectator or supervisor per family may wait in the lounge area for a student participating in class.
With space limitations it is possible we will not be able to permit an observer to stay.
- Minors may not be dropped off to walk in on their own
- Parents or family members must enter the gym at the same time as their student to ensure that proper check-in procedures can be followed.Parents may leave again after checking in with their student.
——————————————————- Pre- Covid Operating Policies ———————————————————————-
General Policy Overview –
- Tiny Movers is for ages 3-5, Kids Parkour is for ages 6-9, Youth is for ages 10-14, Ages 15+ is Adult level 1 or equivalent. Students wishing to attend Level 2 classes must meet level test requirements (found here).
- We have an “indoor shoe” policy and everyone will be required to change into a pair of clean, dry shoes (pre-cleaned, not worn outside since cleaning) once they enter the gym. Shoe rentals are available for $5, but all sizes are not guaranteed.
- Pre enrollment required for Classes; Open Gym pre-enrollment encouraged
- Students under the age of 18 must first attend a class before attending their age appropriate open gym
Indoor Shoe Policy –
All clients will be expected to remove their shoes upon entering in our lobby area (by the door) and change into a pair of clean/dry indoor only shoes that have not been worn outside since cleaning. Parents may bring a change of shoes for themselves as well or may walk over with socks only to the lounge. We have community slippers for use to access the bathrooms. Shoe rentals are available for $5, but note that not all sizing is guaranteed. No exceptions.
Open Gym Policy –
All students under 18 must first attend a class before attending open gym. We recommend you pre-enroll into open gym ahead of time, but it is not required. However, once the roster is full, we may not be able to over-enroll and will turn you away at the door.
- All Ages Open Gym: Ages 6+; Actively enrolled Tiny Movers students may attend open gym with a parent tag along to spot and watch over them.
- Kids Open Gym: Ages 6-10; Actively enrolled Tiny Movers students may attend open gym with a parent tag along to spot and watch over them.
- Mixed Open Gym: Ages 10+ mixed Youth & Adult. If a student is under the age of 10, but currently attending Youth Level 1 classes, they may attend Mixed Open Gym.
Zone Policy –
Blue Zone – 6 and 7 ft zones marked with blue tape corners. You cannot jump from a blue zone to the floor. (Level 2 students can with good form)
Red Zone – 8 and 9 ft zones (generally) marked with red tape corners. Blue zone-ers can have their hands in a red zone, but not their torsos, butt or feet.
- Additional red zone items: Warped Wall, 9 ft bars, Tops of the 8 ft bar cage
Batman Zone – Top segments of the city box marked with black and white batman tape. Only batman and his appointed few may be in batman zones. Students are cleared in this zone on a case by case basis.
- Wall pass practice is fine (hands in zone), but think jumping from a batman zone platform across a gap to another object.
General Membership rules
- You must be pre-enrolled ahead of time online in order to reserve your slot in the class. Failure to pre-enroll may result in you being turned away. Why? It’s good business and promotes education! We cap our classes at 8 for Tinies, 9 for Kids and 10 for every other class. This ensures a high instructor to student ratio. Also, by pre-enrolling, our instructors can see who is enrolled for the class and custom build a curriculum for those students. No surprises means better learning!
- The payment is a recurring auto draft that will happen on the same day every month as the original start date (e.g. buying a membership on the 10th will result in your membership payment date always being the 10th of every month).
- Cancelling a membership is free so long as you cancel prior to the next month’s payment. Late cancellations will be subject to a $20 Late Cancellation Fee. Cancellations can be done at any time through your account dashboard. Should you wish for us to cancel your membership for you, you MUST submit a Membership Cancellation Request form NO LESS THAN seven (7) days before the next month’s payment. Failure to do so may result in an auto-draft and you will be subject to our $20 Late Cancellation Fee.
- The most expensive priced membership will remain the primary (un-discounted) membership and the consecutive family memberships will receive a 25% off discount
- We want to maintain a safe space for both students and teachers alike. We strive to build an establishment based on mutual respect and discipline. If your child is misbehaving in a way that a staff member deems inappropriate, we will adhere to the following disciplinary course: After 1-2 warnings, a time out will be administered. After 3 consecutive time outs in a given class, the student will be ejected and asked to leave with no refund.
- Staff will always debrief both student and parent on why a time out was granted. Depending upon the circumstances, an ‘in-class’ time out may be issued so that a student does not lose out on any pertinent class instruction. In this case, the parent debrief would occur at the end of class.
- Questions? Email Charles at email@example.com