These policies are subject to change at any time.
NOTICE – Failure to comply with any of the following COVID policies will result in non-participation
COVID Health & Safety Policies and Procedures
Client Health Policies:
- Masks are to be worn by all individuals at all times, regardless of vaccination status, while inside the gym premises and the walkway from outside, fully covering your nose, mouth & chin.
- Bandanas, gaiters, vents & single layer face coverings are not permitted on premise.
- No food may be consumed in the gym at this time.
- Maintain personal hygiene with frequent sanitizing/ hand washing and after touching your face/mask while in the gym.
- Indoor shoes are required, as always. Students will be required to change into a pair of clean, dry shoes (pre-cleaned, not worn outside since cleaning) once they enter the gym. Shoe rentals are available for $5, but all sizes are not guaranteed.
- If you or a family member feel ill or are displaying symptoms of illness, please stay home and notify the gym of your absence as soon as possible.
- Minors may not be dropped off. A parent or guardian must enter with them for check in with their well fitted masks.
- Minors age 16+ may have written parent permission to enter & exit the facility without parent presence.
- Classes are 45 minutes
- Please only arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your event start time.
- Tiny Movers is for ages 4-5, Kids Level 1 is for ages 6-9, Youth is for ages 10-14, Ages 15+ is Adult level 1 or equivalent. Students wishing to attend Level 2 classes can request access from a staff member in advanced.
- Tiny Movers students must schedule an onboarding phone call prior to their first class visit
- Online advanced pre enrollment required. Enrollment closes 2 hours prior to start time for Adult, Youth & Kids services, & 24 hours for Tiny Movers.
- Training Time is available to All Access Members. Online advanced enrollment is required. Parent supervision is required for all students in Youth age programs or younger (make sure you bring your indoor shoes too!).
- You must be pre-enrolled ahead of time online in order to reserve your slot in the class. No walk ins permitted at this time. Why? It promotes education! We cap our class attendances based on age group. By pre-enrolling, our instructors can custom build a curriculum for those students. No surprises means better learning!
- Memberships are automatically opted out of auto renewal.
- Cancelling a membership is free so long as you cancel 1 week prior to the next monthâ€™s payment. Late cancellations will be subject to a $20 Late Cancellation Fee. Cancellations can be done at any time through your account dashboard. Should you wish for us to cancel your membership for you, you MUST submit a Membership Cancellation Request form NO LESS THAN seven (7) days before the next monthâ€™s payment.
Auto Renewal Benefits & Loyalty Discounts
- Discounts can only be applied to memberships on auto renewal with auto draft turned on by request.
- Loyalty Tiers – We believe in honoring and giving back to our committed members. By choosing Auto-Renew/Auto-Draft and keeping your membership active, members will qualify for incredible discounts the longer they stay on membership. Here are the tiers: 0-12 months = Full Price, 13-24 months = $5/month discount, 25+ months = $20/month discount!
- Family discounts include the following savings: 25% for 2nd member, 50% for 3rd member, & 75% for each member forward.
- Family members will be ordered in relation to their membership type with All Access preceding Basic tiers.
- We want to maintain a safe space for both students and teachers alike. We strive to build an establishment based on mutual respect and discipline. If your child is misbehaving in a way that a staff member deems inappropriate, we will adhere to the following disciplinary course: After 1-2 warnings, a time out will be administered. After 3 consecutive time outs in a given class, the student will be ejected and asked to leave with no refund. We have a zero tolerance policy for violence.
- Staff will always debrief both student and parent on why a time out was administered. Depending upon the circumstances, an â€˜in-classâ€™ time out may be issued so that a student does not lose out on any pertinent class instruction. In this case, the parent debrief would occur at the end of class.
- Questions? Email Charles at email@example.com