Our Family Membership option not only gives our incredible families the freedom to choose which plan is best for each family member, it also frees up a lot of space in your wallet, too!
Movement is best as a shared experience. Kids see their parents move and work through challenge and it inspires them to not become frustrated when times get hard. Parents see their kids having fun by trying new wacky things and become enlightened to the fact that it’s okay to be or do silly things – they find their playful instinct that so many of us lose as we age.
Each individual family member gets to choose the best plan for them – we won’t force you to be on a higher tier, more expensive plan that your busy schedule won’t allow you to use, just because another family member wants it.
The kids can be on 8x/month or All Access because they like to come to class several times per week while the parents can be on the cheaper, 5x/month plans – or vice versa!
Our gym’s mission is to provide a welcoming, safe, and clean play space while also offering services and products that are not only top notch and educational, but also accessible to any budget. We do not believe in forcing people to sign contracts with hidden sign up fees or early termination fees.
Our doors have stayed open for 8+ years not because we force our members to continue to pay through contracts, but because our program is just that good!
There are a few important rules/restrictions to note about these plans. Please read them carefully:
- All Family Memberships will be set to auto-renew on the 1st of every month. RocPK is unable to change this auto-renew date
- RocPK Staff must set up your plans for you to ensure accuracy. You can do this via phone call, email, or click the button below
- Higher tier plans will be set up first (e.g. All Access Plans will be set up before 8x/month plans, which will be set up before 5x/month plans)
- Memberships can be started or added at any time during the month and our system will prorate the monthly charge to the next 1st of the month
- Individual memberships can be upgraded or downgraded at any time during the month and will be prorated to the nest 1st of the month
- A new Family Membership Plan must last at least 1 full billing cycle before being cancelled
- There is no set up fee or early termination fee associated with this membership option