Students and Members,
Please take some time to look over the new class schedule effective August 1st. There are some major changes that must be addressed:
1. The Kids class has now been separated into two classes – Kids and Teens. The kid class is designed for ages 5-10. Teen class is for ages 13-17. The 3 year difference is to allow some spill over for kids who are either more mature for their age or have a strong grasp of the material and need to be accelerated.
2. The Gym is now closed on Tuesday nights.
3. There is a new Family Class! We’ve seen some crazy interest from families looking to learn parkour together! This class in particular is subject to change until we find two times that works well for all our members. Please send us your availability by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Invitation only classes for teacher instruction are now being added. If you’re looking to help out and teach, please email email@example.com.
5. Pricing has also been updated.
Thank you all for making Rochester Parkour a wonderful place to train and grow!