Don’t forget! This coming Saturday we’ll be hosting another Lava Tag event! This event is suitable for all adult skill levels and is a super fun way to challenge your movement. It will also be a fun hang out event if you’d rather just watch the excitement.
Fun things on the curriculum this week:
- Tonight’s Movement Circuits is being guest taught by Nicole and Tonight’s Time Trials is being guest taught by ME!
- Tuesday’s LvL2 will actually be Speed Step Vaults this time. I apologize for the mess up last week 😛
- Wednesday’s Level 1 Wall Passes. There’s a wonderful, magical world above those walls…
- Thursday’s Strength is a 10 to 1. If you’ve never done one, do this one. If you have done one… do this one too haha
- Saturday’s Level 2 is Bilateral Vaults. Kongs and Dashes.
- Sunday’s Mobility is long holds and full body foam rolling. Come get bendy!
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Level Changes
- 8pm Level 2 Time Trials: Slaloms
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: Speed Step Vaults (for real this time :P)
- 7pm Level 2 Acro: Aerials and Gumbis
- 5:30pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Groundwork
- 7:30pm Level 1 Skill: Wall Passes
- 6pm Level 1 Skill: Creative Challenges
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: Bar Skill Combos
- 7pm Strength: 10 to 1
- 8pm Mobility: Hip Activations
- 11am Level 1 Skill: Contralateral Vaults
- 1pm Level 2 Skill: Bilateral Vaults
- 1pm Level 1 Skill: Acro Rolls
- 2pm Strength: Intensity Circuits
- 3pm Mobility: Long Holds
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Constant Motion
- 8pm Level 2 Time Trials: Lava