Fun reminder: this year is a leap year and to celebrate Feb getting an extra day we’ll be running another 1v1 Lava Tag event on Saturday the 29th. All skill levels are welcome. Tag or No Tag… the real question is: did you touch the lava?! Pre-enroll here.
Fun things on the curriculum this week:
- Tonight’s Time Trials is an Open Format. Come challenge your ability to find the best, quickest path!
- Tuesday’s Acro is c-c-c-combos. Come learn how to spin like Will!
- Wednesday’s Level 1 is Creative Balance. This might be good practice for the Leapin’ Lava Tag event later this month 🙂
- Thursday’s Level 2 is a new game I’m calling Jump Tag Arena. Don’t miss it….
- Saturday’s Level 1 is Bar Swings. Challenge your grip and do good things for your shoulder health.
- Sunday’s Level 1 is Rev. Underbars. They’re like regular underbars, but not….
See you in the gym!
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Groundwork
- 8pm Level 2 Tme Trials: Open Format
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: Speed Step Vaults
- 7pm Level 2 Acro: Combos
- 5:30pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Footwork
- 7:30pm Level 1 Skill: Creative Balance
- 6pm Level 1 Skill: Bracchiation
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: Jump Tag Arena
- 7pm Strength: Strength Circuits
- 8pm Mobility: Long Holds
- 11am Level 1 Skill: Bar Swings
- 1pm Level 2 Skill: Bar Dynamics
- 1pm Level 1 Skill: Reverse Underbars
- 2pm Strength: Volume Circuits
- 3pm Mobility: Full body rolling
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Level Changes
- 8pm Level 2 Time Trials: Slaloms