BEHOLD! The elusive Joelamanian Devil! Word is the beast can be spotted in its natural habitat at Movement Circuits classes on Mondays. Be careful… it’s known to bite!
Fun things on the curriculum this week:
- Tonight’s Time Trials is LAVA! Wear protective clothing…
- Tuesday’s Acro is Swing Gainers. Good way to +1 your acrobatics.
- Wednesday’s Level 1 is Unilateral Vaults. Think Cowboys, Hip Rolls, and maybe some funky cartwheels?
- Thursday’s Level 2 is Acro Vaults. I’ll be focusing on Roll Up Top Outs. Don’t know what those are? Don’t miss this class.
- Saturday’s Level 1 is Creative Combos. Prepare for wackiness. Although, I suppose that’s probably every class that Josh teaches…
- Sunday’s Mobility is Activations. Please don’t skip this. I know you just made a face, but it’s good for youuuuuuuu!
See you in the gym!
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Perpetual Vaults
- 8pm Level 2 Time Trials: Lava!
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: Climb Ups
- 7pm Level 2 Acro: Swing Gainers
- 5:30pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Perpetual Add On
- 7:30pm Level 1 Skill: Unilateral Vaults
- 6pm Level 1 Skill: Wall Passes
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: Kip outs – Roll Up Top Outs
- 7pm Strength: Intensity Circuits
- 8pm Mobility: Hip Focus
- 11am Level 1 Skill: Creative Combos
- 1pm Level 2 Skill: Climbing Dynamics
- 1pm Level 1 Skill: Contralateral Vaults – Thief Vaults
- 2pm Strength: 1 to 10 (Yes, I know this is backwards…)
- 3pm Mobility: Activations
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Groundwork
- 8pm Level 2 Acro: Open Format