Final reminder for all students, Acro class has officially moved to Tuesdays 7-8pm and Time Trials has moved to Mondays 8-9pm. Is there a class idea that you have that you think we should consider adding to our weekly schedule? Let us know!
Fun things on the curriculum this week:
- Tonight’s Level 2 is Turn Swing circuits. Get those callouses prepped!
- Tonight’s Acro class focus is Side Flips
- Wednesday’s Movement Circuits is a Level Changes focus. If it’s anywhere similar to as fun as Monday’s was, then you’re in for a treat!
- Thursday’s Level 2 is a kong class like you’ve never experienced before! No for real, we’ve never done this. I’m so pumped!
- Saturday’s Level 1 is Pop Vaults. These are the foundations of Kongs, so if you want to learn how to best prepare for those, this is a great class for it.
- Sunday’s Strength is ISO-Sore Day!
See you in the gym!
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Footwork
- 8pm Level 2 Time Trials: Fast Paced Weaving
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: Turn Swings
- 7pm Level 2 Time Trials: Side Flips
- 5:30pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Level changes
- 7:30pm Level 1 Skill: Bracchiation
- 6pm Level 1 Skill: Contralateral Vaults
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: Kongs!
- 7pm Strength: Max Rep Day
- 8pm Mobility: Full Body Rolling
- 11am Level 1 Skill: Bilateral Vaults
- 1pm Level 2 Skill: Vertical Jumps – Tacs and Plyos
- 1pm Level 1 Skill: Tacs
- 2pm Strength: ISO-Sore Day
- 3pm Mobility: Long Holds
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Perpetual Vaults
- 8pm Level 2 Acro: Side/Front Flips