CLASS SCHEDULE UPDATE – Monday Time Trials class is being moved 1hr EARLIER. Its new time is Monday 7pm-8pm.
Fun things on the curriculum this week:
- Tonight’s Level 2 Time Trials is slaloms in the front bar cage and west quad using the City, Tower, and some of the Tunnel. Looks like there will a ton of level changes.
- Tuesday’s Acro is Backflips!
- Wednesday’s Movement Circuits class is Level Changes which is one of my favorite class prompts.
- Thursday’s Level 2 is Climb Ups, but specifically will focus on climb ups after jump to cats.
- Saturday’s Level 2 is focusing on Reverse Vaults!
- Sunday’s Strength is a Max Rep day. If you’ve never done one this is a great opportunity to get some hard numbers to see where you’re at and mark progress. If you have done this before, now is a great time to track progress since the last time.
We have some new bars that we used for a pop up playground this last weekend at Brighton High School. Excited to get them out in the movement space. hopefully by the end of this week!
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Perpetual Add-On
- 8pm Level 2 Time Trials: Slaloms
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: Upward Strides
- 7pm Level 2 Acro: Backflips
- 5:30pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Level changes
- 7:30pm Level 1 Skill: Unilateral Vaults – Lazy’s
- 6pm Level 1 Skill: Vertical Jumps – Cranes
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: Climb Ups
- 7pm Strength: Intensity Circuits x3, x4, or x5 Rounds
- 8pm Mobility: Activations
- 11am Level 1 Skill: Underbars
- 1pm Level 2 Skill: Acro Vaults – Reverse Vaults
- 1pm Level 1 Skill: Traveling Step Vaults
- 2pm Strength: Max Rep Day
- 3pm Mobility: Full Body Rolling
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Footwork
- 8pm Level 2 Time Trials: Fast Paced Weaving