IMPORTANT SCHEDULE CHANGE!!!
Acro class will be switching with our Time Trials class. Instructor Will has an unfortunate scheduling conflict starting on Mondays this semester. We apologize for whatever inconvenience this may have on your normal schedule.
Fun things on the curriculum this week:
- Tonight’s Acro class will be taught by Josh and is centered on crazy rolling
- Tuesday’s Time Trial’s isn’t necessarily lava themed, but true to form, as time goes on, more and more lava may be finding its way into the gym…
- Wednesday’s Level 1 is climbing focused. This is typically a nice low-impact option for those that want that
- Thursday’s Level 2 is one of my favorite skills! Underbars! We’re going to freakin’ fly!!!!
- Saturday’s Level 2 is Bar Swings. Go be a monkey
- Sunday’s Mobility is going to incorporate sliders. You know, those things I force you to use in Strength sometimes that makes you wonder why you go to that class. But for real, it’ll be amazing 😛
I still think I want that Front Bar Cage to go away… I’m just still not sure what I want to do with it yet. Ideas? Let me know!
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Constant Motion
- 8pm Level 2 Acro: Acro Rolling
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: Creative Challenges
- 7pm Level 2 Time Trials: Open Format
- 5:30pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Perpetual Vaulting
- 7:30pm Level 1 Skill: Static Climbing
- 6pm Level 1 Skill: Traveling Step Vaults
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: Bar Dynamics – Underbars
- 7pm Strength: Power Exercises
- 8pm Mobility: Hip Focus
- 11am Level 1 Skill: Acro Vaults
- 1pm Level 2 Skill: Bar Swings
- 1pm Level 1 Skill: Horizontal Jumping
- 2pm Strength: 5 x 5 x 5
- 3pm Mobility: Slider Activations
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Perpetual Add-On
- 8pm Level 2 Time Trials: Slaloms ***SCHEDULE CHANGE***