Late post…Augh!! Reminder for all, this week is the final week to jump onto our Loyalty Program before prices increase on Feb 1st. If you already have a membership, there’s nothing else you need to do. If you’re not on membership, you have to Friday to start one to get jumped into the RocPK Select discount tier.
Fun things on the curriculum this week:
- Tuesday was backflips. I know… WAS backflips. Sorry again for this late post!
- Wednesday’s Level 1 is Lazy Vaults. Gonna be a lot of bar movement.
- Thursday’s Level 2 is back to Wall Passes. Full progression work up with a focus on getting height, less focus on climb ups.
- Saturday’s Level 2 is Acro Vaulting. Which ones? You’ll see 🙂
- Sunday’s Level 1 is Pop Vaults. Get dynamic!
Let’s get to it!
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Perpetual Add On
- 8pm Time Trials: Slaloms
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: Tacs
- 7pm Level 2 Acro: Backflips
- 5:30pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Level changes
- 7:30pm Level 1 Skill: Lazy Vaults
- 6pm Level 1 Skill: Traveling Step Vaults
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: Wall Passes
- 7pm Strength: Strength Circuits
- 8pm Mobility: Shoulder Focus
- 11am Level 1 Skill: Underbars
- 1pm Level 2 Skill: Acro Vaults
- 1pm Level 1 Skill: Pop Vaults
- 2pm Strength: Volume Circuits
- 3pm Mobility: Neglected Joint Focus
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Footwork
- 8pm Level 2 Time Trials: Fast Paced Weaving