Lava Tag was SO MUCH FUN! Thanks to all who came out to make it super fun. Should we do it again soon? When? Any other ideas for fun events just like it? Talk to us in the gym.
Fun things on the curriculum this week:
- Tonight’s Movement Circuits is … late. Oops :_(
- Tuesday’s Level 2 is Playful Dolphins – one of my favorite skills!
- Wednesday’s Movement Circuits is Perpetual Vaults. Vault, after vault, after vault, after vault!
- Thursday’s Strength is going to incorporate a lot of small movements, designed to improve posture, done for long lengths or many reps. This will be a good time and unlike any other Strength yet.
- Saturday’s Level 1 is going be a Balance Course!
- Sunday’s Level 1 is Bar Swings. Get that grip.
See you in the gym!
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Constant Motion
- 8pm Level 2 Time Trials: Lava
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: Acro Vaults – Playful Dolphins
- 7pm Level 2 Acro – Handsprings
- 5:30pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Perpetual Vaults
- 7:30pm Level 1 Skill: Static Climbing – Stems
- 6pm Level 1 Skill: Bilateral Vaults
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: Horizontal Jumps – Precisions
- 7pm Strength: High Volume
- 8pm Mobility: Full Body Rolling
- 11am Level 1 Skill: Creative Balance Course
- 1pm Level 2 Skill: Bar Swings
- 1pm Level 1 Skill: Bar Swings
- 2pm Strength: Parkour Movement Circuits
- 3pm Mobility: Hip Focus
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Footwork
- 8pm Level 2 Time Trials: Fast Paced Weaving