Hope everyone’s Halloween was fun! Thursday was a blast with our ninja warrior themed obstacle course with everyone in costume!
Notable highlights this week:
Tonight’s Acro class prompt was changed to Backflips.
Last Tuesday we ended up not being able to play Capture the Flag because of some substitutions that had to happen. That means CTF is back on for tomorrow!!! Don’t miss it.
Wednesday’s Movement Circuits Class is level changes. If you have yet to experience the joy that is climbing up, then climbing down, then climbing up, then climbing down, then climbing up, then climbing up, then climbing down, and then again, climbing down… well, you’re missing out 🙂
Dash vaults take focus for Thursday’s Adult Level 1. They seem way harder than they are.
Saturday would make for an incredible double header with Bar Swings and Laches in the Lvl 1 class follows by Acro vaults in the Lvl 2.
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Perpetual Add-On
- 8pm Level 2 Acro: Backflips!
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: CAPTURE THE FLAG!!!
- 7pm Level 2 Time Trials: Slaloms
- 5:30pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Level changes
- 7:30pm Level 1 Skill: Vertical Jumps
- 6pm Level 1 Skill: Dash vaults
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: Creative Courses
- 7pm Strength: Movement Marathons
- 8pm Mobility: Weighted Activations
- 11am Level 1 Skill: Bar Swings and Laches
- 1pm Level 2 Skill: Acro vaults
- 1pm Level 1 Skill: Thief vaults
- 2pm Strength: Parkour Skills Circuits
- 3pm Mobility: Long holds
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Footwork
- 8pm Level 2 Acro: Capoeira