Balance Challenge Night was SO FUN! What should next month’s Challenge Night focus be? Endurance? Climbing? Combos? Give us your ideas in person at the gym or email them to us.
Tonight’s Movement Circuits is being guest taught by Nicole! You won’t want to miss it.
Tuesday’s Level 2 focus is threaded step vaults. This basically means we’ll be linking step vaults together on descents, ascents, and we might explore dynamic lines as well.
Wednesday’s Level 1 is Creative Combos with Josh! This will be fun for all skill levels.
If you missed Balance Challenge Night, Thursday’s Level 2 will be focused on balance courses.
It’s going to be a fun filled week! See you all in the gym!
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Low Impact Level Changes with Nicole
- 8pm Level 2 Acro: Bar Flow
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: Threaded Step Vaults
- 7pm Level 2 Time Trials: Slaloms
- 5:30pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Groundwork
- 7:30pm Level 1 Skill: Creative Combos
- 6pm Level 1 Skill: Cowboys and Lazy’s
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: Balance Courses
- 7pm Strength: PK Skill Circuits
- 8pm Mobility: Long Holds
- 11am Level 1 Skill: Contralateral Vaults
- 1pm Level 2 Skill: Bilateral Vaults
- 1pm Level 1 Skill: Bilateral Vaults
- 2pm Strength: Max Repetition Tests
- 3pm Mobility: Full Body Foam Rolling
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Constant Motion
- 8pm Level 2 Acro: Linking Tricks