Just a reminder to everyone that we had to cancel this month’s Challenge Night. I’m interested in adding in a new monthly event called Game Night where we just focus on one movement game. If we were to do that, what days work best for you? Either comment on the blog, our Fb post, IG post, or let us know in person.
Fun things on the curriculum this week:
- Tonight’s Acro is Side and Front Flips!
- Tuesday’s Level 2 is going to include a TON of ascent work and changing levels. Good opportunity for a workout here! 🙂
- Wednesday’s Movement Circuits is Perpetual Add-On which might be my favorite of all the class formats
- Thursday’s Level 1 is Thief Vaults! This vault is one of the most fun and immensely applicable to lots of movement styles. Level 2 is Kip Outs! This WILL NOT be held on the AirTrick.
- Saturday’s Level 1 is back to classic Parkour – jumps!
- Sunday’s Level 1 is Wall Passes. If you need a refresh on the basics, get on this.
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Perpetual Vaults
- 8pm Level 2 Acro: Side/Front Flips
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: Dynamic Climbing Courses
- 7pm Level 2 Time Trials: Lava Open Format
- 5:30pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Perpatual Add-On
- 7:30pm Level 1 Skill: Unilateral Vaults
- 6pm Level 1 Skill: Thief Vaults
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: Acro Vaults – Kip Outs
- 7pm Strength: Movement Circuit
- 8pm Mobility: Hip Focus
- 11am Level 1 Skill: Horizontal Jumps
- 1pm Level 2 Skill: Climbing Dynamics
- 1pm Level 1 Skill: Wall Passes
- 2pm Strength: Animal Movements
- 3pm Mobility: Shoulder Focus
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Groundwork
- 8pm Level 2 Acro: Flash Kicks