Just a quick reminder for everyone that this is the last full week of classes in December! Christmas and New Years are both falling on Tuesdays/Wednesdays this year, so please plan accordingly.
Fun things on the curriculum this week:
- Tonight’s Acro is being taught by me again (Charlie) and we’ll be running through Back Flips again with extensions available for flipping off things
- Tuesday’s Level 2 has a games focus. Games will be as much conceptual as they are physical. What does that mean? Show up to find out!
- Wednesday’s Movement Circuits is Level Changes! Get up, get up, to get down!
- Thursday’s Level 1 focus is bar swings. If you need to get some good ol’ hanging in on those shoulders before the break, come to this class.
- Saturday’s Level 2 is back to Acro Vaults. I’m not sure what Josh has planned so now is a good opportunity to make requests so he can prepare.
- Sunday’s Strength is ISO-Sore Day! Please don’t make me regret telling you this….
2019 is almost to a close. Let’s make this last full week of services the best of the year!