Just a quick reminder for everyone that this is the last full week of classes in December! Christmas and New Years are both falling on Tuesdays/Wednesdays this year, so please plan accordingly.
Fun things on the curriculum this week:
- Tonight’s Acro is being taught by me again (Charlie) and we’ll be running through Back Flips again with extensions available for flipping off things
- Tuesday’s Level 2 has a games focus. Games will be as much conceptual as they are physical. What does that mean? Show up to find out!
- Wednesday’s Movement Circuits is Level Changes! Get up, get up, to get down!
- Thursday’s Level 1 focus is bar swings. If you need to get some good ol’ hanging in on those shoulders before the break, come to this class.
- Saturday’s Level 2 is back to Acro Vaults. I’m not sure what Josh has planned so now is a good opportunity to make requests so he can prepare.
- Sunday’s Strength is ISO-Sore Day! Please don’t make me regret telling you this….
2019 is almost to a close. Let’s make this last full week of services the best of the year!
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Perpetual Add-On
- 8pm Level 2 Acro: Backflips (off things?)
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: Games!
- 7pm Level 2 Time Trials: Slaloms
- 5:30pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Level changes
- 7:30pm Level 1 Skill: Lazy Vaults
- 6pm Level 1 Skill: Bar Swings
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: Creative Courses
- 7pm Strength: Parkour Skill Circuits
- 8pm Mobility: Activations
- 11am Level 1 Skill: Underbars
- 1pm Level 2 Skill: Acro Vaults
- 1pm Level 1 Skill: Dash Vaults
- 2pm Strength: ISO-Sore Day
- 3pm Mobility: Full body rolling
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Footwork
- 8pm Level 2 Acro: Side Flips