Only 2 weeks until Chanukah and Christmas! RocPK Gift Cards make great gifts… Jus’ sayin’ 😀
Fun things on the curriculum this week:
- Tuesday’s Lvl2 is centered on Dash vaults and Dash c-c-c-combos
- Wednesday’s Movement Circuits is perpetual vaults! You’re gonna vault the world!!!
- Thursday’s Level 1 is all about rail vaults. Same vaults as always, but on an object that’s only 1.5″ wide. Great for all skill levels here. Strength class is going to be a 10 to 1. Get wrecked!
- Saturday’s Level 2 is laches and bar swings.
- Sunday’s Level 1 focus is Step Switches. Don’t know what they are? Don’t skip this class!
- Monday’s Acro is keeping on with the backward focus and will be Back Tucks with me (Charlie)! For those who have their back tucks already, we’ll be working up to linking our tucks out of round offs, back handsprings, and scoots.
Also, VIP Party is coming up. It’s a private grand opening celebrating our new space and the wonderful members that it houses. Nicole and I will be making all the food from scratch.