Just a reminder to everyone that we had to cancel this month’s Challenge Night. I’m interested in adding in a new monthly event called Game Night where we just focus on one movement game. If we were to do that, what days work best for you? Either comment on the blog, our Fb post, IG post, or let us know in person.
Fun things on the curriculum this week:
- Tonight’s Acro is Side and Front Flips!
- Tuesday’s Level 2 is going to include a TON of ascent work and changing levels. Good opportunity for a workout here! 🙂
- Wednesday’s Movement Circuits is Perpetual Add-On which might be my favorite of all the class formats
- Thursday’s Level 1 is Thief Vaults! This vault is one of the most fun and immensely applicable to lots of movement styles. Level 2 is Kip Outs! This WILL NOT be held on the AirTrick.
- Saturday’s Level 1 is back to classic Parkour – jumps!
- Sunday’s Level 1 is Wall Passes. If you need a refresh on the basics, get on this.