First thing’s first – We’ll be closed on Thursday for Thanksgiving. Go spend time with loved ones and take stock of all the good things that fill our lives!
Fun things on the curriculum this week:
- Tonight’s Movement Circuits is going to led by Nicole
- Tuesday’s is geared up to be a crazy night! Level 2 is a giant Balance Challenge Course followed by Time Trials with a focus on fast paced planning. I’ll be changing the course objectives every run and students will only have 60 seconds to plan their path!
- Wednesday’s Level 1 is Shoulder Rolls. If you’ve never learned them or need a refresh, this is the class to go to.
- Thursday you should eat good food and laugh a lot! It’s required!!!
- Saturday’s Level 2 is Parkour Golf with Josh.
- Sunday is going to be excellent for anyone looking for a Triple Header – Challenging Footwork drills with Nicole, Volume Circuits in Strength, and Full Body Mobility Flows to finish
See you all in the gym!
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Groundwork
- 8pm Level 2 Acro: Flash Kicks
- 6pm Level 2 Skill: Balance Course
- 7pm Level 2 Time Trials: Open Format
- 5:30pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Footwork
- 7:30pm Level 1 Skill: Shoulder Rolls
- CLOSED FOR THANKSGIVING
- 11am Level 1 Skill: Bar Swings
- 1pm Level 2 Skill: Game Day – Parkour Golf!
- 1pm Level 1 Skill: Creative Footwork Challenges
- 2pm Strength: Volume Circuits
- 3pm Mobility: Mobility Flows
- 6pm Level 1 Movement Circuits: Low Impact Level Changes
- 8pm Level 2 Acro: Bkicks and BTwists