First thing’s first – We’ll be closed on Thursday for Thanksgiving. Go spend time with loved ones and take stock of all the good things that fill our lives!
Fun things on the curriculum this week:
- Tonight’s Movement Circuits is going to led by Nicole
- Tuesday’s is geared up to be a crazy night! Level 2 is a giant Balance Challenge Course followed by Time Trials with a focus on fast paced planning. I’ll be changing the course objectives every run and students will only have 60 seconds to plan their path!
- Wednesday’s Level 1 is Shoulder Rolls. If you’ve never learned them or need a refresh, this is the class to go to.
- Thursday you should eat good food and laugh a lot! It’s required!!!
- Saturday’s Level 2 is Parkour Golf with Josh.
- Sunday is going to be excellent for anyone looking for a Triple Header – Challenging Footwork drills with Nicole, Volume Circuits in Strength, and Full Body Mobility Flows to finish
See you all in the gym!